For facilities or businesses with confirmed cases of infections, our 5 Step Deep Cleaning and Disinfection Process will be the ideal service.
1. Baseline assessment. Our Infection Control specialist will provide a consultative assessment to identify your facilities’ cleaning/ disinfection needs.
2. Clean and sanitize all frequently contacted surfaces such as: door handles, light switches, keyboards, telephone, desks, workstations, seating areas, handrails, elevators, touch screens, and more.
3. A comprehensive steam disinfection to frequently touched porous surfaces such as upholstery, carpet, cubicles, and communal areas etc. will be applied.
4. Application of an EPA-registered, healthcare-grade disinfectant during this step of the process. Disinfectant Fogging/Spraying using non-toxic all natural disinfecting agents that provide a long lasting surface protection.
5. Presentation of a Validation Report will be provided along with recommendations to keep your facility virus/germ free and safe.